Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Our client, a well known advertising agency is looking for an Agency Office Manager/Sr. Executive Assistant to join their team! The Agency Office Manager will support the EVP, Creative & Agency Operations and work closely with the EVP and other Agency leaders to run the “agency office”.
Company Executive Assistants report to this role.
- Manage EVP’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, department activities and travel
- Oversees Executive Assistants to ensure best practices are developed and applied across all executive administrative functions keeping an eye on customer service, efficiency and quality.
- Ensures that Executive Assistant responsibilities are balanced as new executives or key roles are added to the team.
- Anticipates employee needs and attends to overall office experience ensuring a unique impactful experience at the office, while creating and maintaining an optimal work environment.
- Manage and coordinate Executive and their employees’ travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc)
- Provide a broad range of confidential administrative and clerical support to Leadership and other individuals.
- Communicates and coordinates with vendors and internal departments for office supplies, equipment requests, gifts for clients, new hire set-up: floor planning etc.
- Ensures office is presentable for clients and employees by ensuring aesthetics are consistently clean, tidy, fully stocked and well organized.
- Arranges for refreshments or catering for team meetings and visiting clients (on request).
- Proof read documents and draft written communications pieces on behalf of the department or executive.
- Building and maintaining an excellent rapport with clients as an extension of our brand and client experience.
- Take meeting minutes, develop agendas and organize and communicate action items.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Event Coordination for company events and other culture building activities,
- Build decks for meetings in key note or powerpoint
- Ensure that urgent communications and actions are identified and given appropriate attention.
- Administrative duties as needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing specialized tasks as needed.
- Skills and Knowledge
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Highly organized
- Professional, dependable, positive and energetic personality with the ability to go ‘above and beyond the call of duty’ at all times
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, completing tasks and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook/Entourage, Key Note, usage of internet, experience with Creative Suite a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 5 years of professional business experience supporting a high-level executive preferred
- Minimum 3 years Office Manager experience
- Entertainment, Gaming, and/or Agency industry experience preferred