Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Our client is a leading luxury beauty brand creating the latest must-have skin care for every beauty enthusiast. With their natural, advanced, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly refresh and rejuvenate your skin every day.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering; generate monthly expense reports
• Maintain the office’s presentation, oversee supply inventory, manage shipment send-outs and pick-ups, and order IT equipment
• 3-5+ years’ experience
• Office Manager and/or Executive Assistant experience