Our client is a high-end casual, chic and classic women’s and men’s apparel company that has retail stores spanning the globe. They have been recognized by fashion influencers for their thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. Their cool, modern offices located on the west side of Manhattan, directly reflects their strong company culture and collaborative philosophy.
In this role you will assist with office reception activities such as fostering a welcoming environment, answering phone calls, responding to electronic communication, maintaining files, greeting staff and visitors.
- Organize and assist with maintenance of inventory, aesthetics, facilities, and technology support
- Managing needs of new hires and getting them set up
- Keeping NYC office aware of visitor’s and conference rooms being reserved
- Manage routine administrative duties including copying, filing, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, creatively resolve problems, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding writing skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)