Our client, a Media and Production Company specializing in building robust digital ecosystems for entertainment media, IP holders and associated Brands, is looking to hire an Office/Operations Manager to join their team!
*This is a Temp to Perm based role.
• Meeting coordination and calendar management
• Set up and meeting preparation, including phone dial-ins, video conference technology, presentations, etc.
• Documenting meeting notes and sharing with key attendees follow each meeting
• Travel coordination and booking
• Expense reporting, including credit card reconciliations
• Account and vendor set-up, billing and management
• Physical/digital file archiving
• Event and team(s) off-site planning assistance
• Receive and assist clients
• Field incoming calls
• Responsible for other job related duties as assigned
• Associates Degree or equivalent business experience required
• Minimum of 1 year experience working in an office setting
• MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Keynote and Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work/communicate effectively with all levels of staff, clients and vendors
• Diplomacy when dealing with confidential matters
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and service-minded approach
• Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Willingness to be flexible and work additional hours as needed