Omni-Channel Marketing Coordinator
Our client is an international luxury fashion brand, offering apparel, jewelry, shoes, watches, and accessories for women, men, and children. Their iconic, glamorous, and fashion forward approach attracts A-list celebrities and stylish individuals alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of marketing program implementation and reporting to the Omni-channel Marketing Manager. You would also help with developing omni-channel initiatives and executing targeted email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with various internal and external partners to coordinate, develop, schedule, produce, execute, and analyze marketing campaigns
• Oversee lists audience segmentation and testing and track email campaigns; monitor email engagement and deliverability and track online conversions
• Assist with the creation and implementation of direct mail initiatives and direct marketing programs, including email campaigns, store openings and closings, digital programs/promotions, wholesale/leased programs, and marketing communications
• Liaise with Omni-channel Marketing Manager, Retail Operations, and eCommerce to enhance customer acquisition, retention, reengagement, and conversion via multi-channel marketing initiatives
• Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, capturing KPIs, campaign summaries, test analysis, and ad hoc research
• Manage calendars, schedule appointments, file documents, and maintain direct mail archive
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or related field
• CRM marketing experience and familiarity with leading ESPs, BI tools, and web analytics software
• Retail/ecommerce experience preferred
• Advanced with Microsoft Office suite