Onboarding Vendor Manager
Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
As the Onboarding Vendor Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the new vendor direct setup process.
• Manage all aspects of the new vendor direct setup process and collaborate with internal operations and buying teams
• Oversee supplier outreach to negotiate and onboard new suppliers to the company and communicate directly with suppliers
• Guides vendors through the company’s supplier agreement, vendor direct agreement process, and vendor direct work flow
• Provides suppliers with customer service to seamlessly integrate with the company, including answering questions, guiding through the process, and troubleshooting
• Bachelor’s degree
• Retail buying, planning and/or forecasting or related experience preferred
• Experience working and negotiating with multiple vendors
• Experience with Vendor Direct business models preferred
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
• Strong communication, project management, and multitasking skills and ability to communicate with all leadership levels