Online Content Manager
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating the latest accessories for your home. Their modern, revolutionary, and sustainable designs transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating product information content, such as descriptions. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including photography and creative.
• Develop product information such as descriptions, attributes, images, and pricing for all new and existing items
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including creative and photography teams to produce lifestyle and product imagery
• Review product data and all digital assets for accuracy and ensure aligned with department guidelines;
confirm product offering are well promoted and merchandising efforts reflect promotions
• Resolve customer product inquiries or concerns in partnership with Account Managers and the Product Content Specialist
• Monitor inventory levels and work with inventory planner; utilize customer analytics and forecasting to determine proper inventory levels
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ eCommerce experience preferred