Online Inventory Specialist
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading change management of POs and communicating across cross-functional teams. You would also be responsible for generating reports for the buying team and remaining current of industry best practices.
• Oversee change management of POs and communicate across cross-functional teams, such as buying and production
• Manage all aspects of PO sizing and packing for all basic styles and oversee fashion styles, including Rapid Response
• Reconcile received POs in comparison to forecasted quantities and modify current and future months based on updated information
• Generate and distribute weekly, monthly and seasonal reports for the buying team, evaluate data, and provide insights and recommendations
• Direct season code reconciliation between ACT and Daily Demand each season; identify variances and adjust in Retail Style
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide recommendations to incorporate best practices
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ retail or online merchandising experience