Online Inventory Specialist
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing compelling site and sort experience and intuitive category navigation.
• Manage a compelling site and sort experience and intuitive category navigation based on buyer direction
• Oversee category navigation to align with product assortment and seasonality and execute promotional strategies
• Maintain web hierarchy, including category and sub-category set up, display name input, effective dates, and order placement within the navigation
• Participate in weekly site meetings, including launch planning, promo, site review with buyer, and creative review
• Lead merchandise pipeline activities, post purchase order creation, PO sizing and packing, and PO maintenance
• Eye for product and color organization that reflects the brand’s aesthetic
• Strong communication, organizational, multi-tasking and detail-oriented skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook