Online Marketing Coordinator (SEM/Ecommerce) - Fulltime!
Our client – a growing cosmetic line – is looking for an Online Marketing Coordinator (SEM/eCommerce) with strong Project Management skills to join the team in a full-time position!
In this role, you will be:
- Create, executive and manage all trafficking of online marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal creative and marketing teams to deliver all assets for launch
- Pay attention to asset details, including proofreading and editing corresponding copy
- Pull and analyze across digital channels on a weekly basis
- Keep assets and UTMs organized and tagged
- Produce performance-based reports to upper management
- Provide ongoing feedback to internal teams, giving recommendations on where to tweak to optimize web performance per product
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- 1 year of experience working in digital media and planning and ecommerce
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Ad Manager
- Familiar with pulling Google Analytic reports and analyze data
- Can complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for data-driven decision making
- Outstanding grammar and punctuation as you will be writing and proofreading
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Ad Manager
Please apply with updated resume and salary requirements!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."