Online Merchandising Specialist
Our client is a leading accessories brand creating leather travel bags, briefcases, belts, and office must-haves. With their high-quality, innovative, and classic designs, it’s never been easier to travel the world in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing online merchandising of products across the website to drive revenue growth. You would also be responsible for product positioning and optimizing merchandise in alignment with physical retail.
• Collaborate with the demand team and Ecommerce manager to ensure merchandise alignment with physical retail stores; identify unique opportunities, such as online exclusives and effective cross-sell opportunities
• Oversee product merchandising to ensure price alignment, website selling space strategy, promotion labelling, and companywide inventory position maximization
• Manage the bilingual consumer presentation for full site merchandising, such as product presentation, product information, pricing, sizing, cross-selling, up-selling, badging, product sets, testing, targeting, and personalization
• Utilize site analytics, including Google analytics and salesforce commerce cloud to help identify how placement and presentation impact KPIs and net sales
• Monitor incoming product to ensure product listing pages are maintained and updated; audit available online product to ensure accurate representation
• Identify new methods to develop, implement, and support on-site merchandising and marketing strategies and programs
• Bachelor's degree in Merchandising, Marketing or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years’ online merchandising experience
• Online merchandising experience with an accessory company a plus