Online Performance Marketing Associate
Our client is a leading luxury fashion brand specializing in timeless menswear. Their classic, high-end, and comfortable designs make it effortless to be best dressed every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all marketing campaigns for the brand and achieving aggressive growth KPI’s. You would also be responsible for improving new and existing customer sales through testing and bid management.
• Oversee the campaign promotion schedule for digital channels; develop and implement online and offline marketing campaigns through all digital channels
• Serve as the key contact for US based online marketing and act as the coordinator for the internal team and the London office
• Partner with the North America and London marketing teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute digital marketing messages
• Remain current of emerging trends and industry best practices and provide strategic recommendations
• Identify and define customer segments and optimize targeting and marketing messages and maintain strong relationships with third-party marketing partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ online performance marketing experience
• Experience with paid search/SEM, paid social, affiliate, display prospecting, or retargeting