Online Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is a high-profile, innovative and well-known athletic company. They inspire and challenge while helping people push themselves to newer heights. With an incredibly inclusive company culture, they also inspire their employees to reach higher and continuously bring new ideas to the table. Their work environment is fast-paced, energetic and team-oriented.
In this role you will lead the online performance marketing strategy and manage all performance based traffic generation efforts in order to deliver business objectives across all brands.
• Define the global online performance strategy for each brand to reach and engage new customers
• Lead/partner with the performance agency in the development, execution and measurement of digital marketing campaigns across SEM, Facebook, Google,
• Coordinate asset management and on-time delivery to the agency
• Spearhead A/B testing of ad copy and landing pages to maximize conversions
• Drive continuous improvement in KPIs (CPC, CPA, CPV, CTR, CVR, etc.) ad reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Analyze campaign results to identify actionable opportunities and improve performance
• At least 5 years’ experience in online performance Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree
• Agency and account management background is preferred
• Demonstrated successful track record in creating and executing effective search marketing programs
• Working knowledge of Search Engine tools (Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center)
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of reporting tools and metrics
• Advanced knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, DoubleClick Campaign Manager)