Operations Analyst, Global Supply Chain
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the US export operations process. You would also be responsible for implementing process improvement plans.
• Define and design US export operations process, including supplier interaction and monitoring tracking information
• Remain current of the brand, store operation, and emerging industry trends and best practices and incorporate into improvement plans
• Implement strategic process improvement and various cross-functional projects for the brand’s operations
• Generate and evaluate reports, present key findings, and provide recommendations to drive operational improvements
• Oversee global shipping, supply chain, and the import/export systems to support processes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ vendor management, account management, order management, or operations experience