Our client is a popular fashion brand revolutionizing the industry with stylish apparel and accessories to effortlessly complement your active lifestyle. Their critically acclaimed, innovative, and comfortable designs are the perfect addition to your next outdoor adventure.
In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with vendors and generating new vendor and sponsor relationships. You would also be responsible for managing venue options and overseeing implementation of online registration.
• Maintain strong relationships with external vendors and increase the vendor and sponsor network through prospecting, targeted follow-up, and new lead generation
• Leverage existing business and continually generate new relationships; maintain and expand sponsor relationships through strategic partnership initiatives
• Manage procedure documents, forms, and process flow charts for sales processes and pipelines; assist event registrants throughout the vendor onboarding process
• Identify and analyze potential venue options to secure a venue for each event; maintain correspondence with venue property contacts throughout the planning process
• Oversee implementation of online registration event websites, including the website, the registration processes, travel requests, and logistical and registration communications
• Research and procure necessary permits to ensure compliance to municipal, state, and federal laws at each individual venue
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ event experience
• Possess strong problem solving and selling skills