Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skin and body care must-haves. With their modern and cool space, collaboration and creativity flourish every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the general operations of the brand’s office and ensuring logistical requirements are achieved. You would also be responsible for serving as the key liaison between the sales team, vendors, and warehouse.
• Direct the general operations of the company’s office and ensure logistical requirements are achieved on-time and accurately
• Monitor business operations to meet customer expectations and company objectives and oversee all inventory management, including all activities pertaining to the third-party warehouse
• Manage purchase orders and inbound receipts and ensure compliance with the company’s standards and procedures
• Serve as the key contact with the French manufacturer and assist the General Manager with daily coordination and management of business activities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Operations coordination experience
• Leadership experience preferred
• Bilingual in French a plus