Operations & Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a fast growing wholesale company is looking for a highly qualified Operations and Logistics Coordinator for their Ontario, CA location.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday, ON-SITE position.
This position requires a self motivated, high energy individual with excellent communication skills and a knack for problem solving.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
· This is a high volume fast paced business
· Needs to understand retail routing
· Route order and schedule pickups
· Coordinate with multiple warehouses on incoming and outgoing shipments
· Detail oriented
· Book delivery appointment with customer
· Send Dims to customer
· Send traffic Form to customer
· Confirm pick up date with carrier
· Call to carrier ( In cases carrier not show up or want change delivery date)
· Create BOL
· Print out packing ( with carrier and BOL Information)
· Get Quote in Portal or send email to brokers with Dims details
· Print out FedEx and UPS Labels
· Print out UCC Labels
· Send BOL and tracking information to customer regarding their order
· Submit ASN
And update all information according to changes.
· Reviews incoming and outgoing shipments
· Address logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues
· Interprets and Adheres to customer routing guides to avoid unnecessary charge backs and fees flow
· Strives to control costs and decrease wastage by ensuring correct and efficient packaging and palletization of goods for shipment
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Proficiency with Windows based PC’s and software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), skill with EDI a plus
· Bi Lingual is a plus: English and Spanish
· 2 years experience working in distribution and logistics preferably in a management role
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· The ability to think critically and solve problems quickly
· Well versed in supply chain management, inventory management, and material handling
If you fit the above criteria we look forward to having you join our team.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!