Our client is a well-known company specializing in marketing, distribution, and licensing across entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for the operations of all corporate office services, reception, and vendor services. You would also be responsible for working with building management, building maintenance, and outside vendors to ensure corporate facilities are properly maintained.
• Oversee the maintenance of office equipment, furniture, and general office space upkeep, including proactive, preventative maintenance to office equipment and building fixtures
• Directs the reception area and mail room activities, including the sorting and delivery of mail; supervise inventory and manage the receipt and allocation of office supplies
• Work with building management and external contract services to ensure timely and proper services for HVAC, lighting maintenance, custodial, and building repairs
• Negotiate and recommend external products or services securing the best cost, high quality products and service from reputable vendors
• Review project plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures, and allotment of available resources
• Evaluate status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as necessary; partner with inspectors and expeditors to review project status, documentation, and customer changes
• Implement procedures to meet departmental controls and requirements; ensure processes are followed as designed and recommend updates as necessary
• 5-10 years’ experience in business environment
• Experience with all levels of management
• White glove customer service experience