As the Operations Manager, you are responsible for leadership, efficiency, driving the business, and service. You will oversee all operational functions within the boutique including managing a team, executing operating procedures and ensuring that clients receive the best experience.
- Manage all employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines and practices
- Manage daily store operations, including opening and closing the store and scheduling security guards
- Oversee all shipping and receiving activities including cycle counts, inventory control, and inventory
- Maintain thorough understanding of all policies, procedures and processes. Ensure team adherence to company retail operating and security procedures.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all systems as they relate to customer service
- Responsible for managing and maintain the boutique schedule, as well as running the bi-weekly payroll process
- Support brand image by ensuring all displays and visual areas are in keeping with visual direction throughout the day. Partner with visual team as needed
- Support and assist in the development of non-selling team, including meeting regularly with team to review performance and provide timely feedback.
- College degree
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite a must
- 3 years of experience in a related role
- Standing and lifting up to 20 pounds required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and stand/walk for extended hours
- Innovative, proactive, and strategic
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively