Our client is a luxury international fashion & premiumlifestyle company with products ranging from apparel, home, accessories &fragrances. In business for over 40 years, they have developed a distinct image& have become one of the world’s most recognizable & iconicbrands. Their company culture is focusedaround building strong teams of fun, philanthropic & smart employees whowant to create a better world & look fashionable doing so.
In this role you will report to the SVP of ProductDevelopment & Technical Design and work in the partnership with theexecutive staff and Technical Design team to help create, implement and directthe Product Development Process.
• Scheduleweekly fittings as necessary. Book modelgo-sees as needed.
• Maintainstrict discipline in managing employee calendar cards-time off requests forboth locations
• Bean advocate for healthy and creative workplace for the Technical Designorganization that nurtures the authorship of best in roadblocks
• Managethe Technical Design team budget via monthly, quarterly and annual planning andimplementation of processes and oversight
• Maintainand expense reporting for all travel
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Professional working experience
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills
• Advanced process and management capabilities
• Ability to think conceptually while stillsuccessfully executing tactically
• Strong communication planning andimplementation skills – both written and verbal