Our client is a growing e-commerce company in the direct to consumer space.
Operations Manager Overview:
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading, developing, and engaging a team of exceptional talent that makes innovation possible; one of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team to become the best leaders they can be. To achieve this, Operations Managers are creative problem solvers who are able to dream in immense scale, interpret big data, and deliver meaningful results that keenly drive productivity and efficiency.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
· Acting as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency, and taking corrective action when needed
· Mentoring, training, and developing teammates for career progression, performance improvement, and recognition purposes
· Creating, communicating, and maintaining quality control policies and standard work procedures
· Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives
· Evaluating performance objectives and metrics to determine inbound or outbound productivity requirements to achieve customer time, accuracy, and quality expectations
· Partnering with other managers to share best practices across shifts and the network
· Spending time on the floor engaging with employees and overseeing plant operations
· Responsible for P&L and customer satisfaction performance for the facility
· Creating and maintaining a cohesive team and providing coaching and development
· Creating and maintaining a positive work environment for all employee
Operations Manager Qualifications:
· 5 or more years of management experience in a manufacturing, production, or distribution environment
· Understanding of data analysis and how to use it numbers to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions.
· Consumer products industry experience desired
· Knowledge of manufacturing operations, warehousing, and distribution
· Understanding of support functions including budgeting, planning, safety, quality and human resources.
· Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and business management systems such as SAP
· Ability to inspire passion and commitment and lead and facilitate operational and cultural change initiatives
· Demonstrated track record at building a cohesive team and creating a positive work environment
· Strong communication, relationship building and presentation skills