Operations Reporting Analyst
Operations Reporting Analyst
3 month contract to hire
Our client is a leading ecommerce firm. They are seeking an Operations Reporting Analyst to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
- Own departmental operation reporting and drive the completion of multiple projects in partnership with the departmental leadership team.
- Highlight operational issues based on data collection, and recommend alternative courses of action based on results of the analysis.
- Review current reports and present recommendations on alternative and/or incremental automated reports to improve visibility, efficiency, cost improvement, workflow management and communication.
- Work interdepartmentally and advocate for studio automated solutions.
- Partner with other analysts to address holistic automation solutions across departments
- Consolidate, reconcile, validate and obtain clarification of department operational information from multiple sources to develop reports and analysis.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams. Conduct analyses as needed to support project objectives.
- Recommend operational process improvements, and support implementation of them.
- Create reports and metrics dashboards on a reoccurring or ad-hoc basis to improve measurement and visibility of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Bachelor’s degree in data/computer science or related field
- Required 3-5 year’s experience in operations or related field analyzing and reporting on complex data sets
- Must possess strong business acumen
- Must have the ability to be analytical and be a creative problem-solver in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database, and a comfort level with building and reading queries
- Must have experience in developing and using reporting tools, with Tableau preferred
- Must possess a strong sense of curiosity and the natural ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to use and maintain diverse and ad-hoc operational data and formulate conclusions and recommendations based on findings
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.