Order Entry Assistant
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories. With their on-trend, innovative, and modern designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Order Entry Assistant, you would be responsible for managing customer order entry, filing customer orders, and leading EDI transmission and purchase order changes.
• Oversee customer order entry, file customer orders, and lead EDI transmission and purchase order changes
• Coordinate customer returns, provide return authorization, and verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
• Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and provide support as necessary and communicate with cross-functional partners
• Provide the highest-level of professionalism, resolve issues professionally and quickly, and provide thoughtful resolutions
• Customer interaction and support experience
• Knowledge of major retailer order entry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of AS400, RLM, and EDI preferred