Order Management Analyst
Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled digital solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Order Management Analyst, you would be the liaison between sales and supporting teams, maintain the order processing tracker, monitor existing support portals, and assist with ticket monitoring.
• Maintain and document operational guides and FAQ’s for channel stakeholders
• Assist with Channel partner support ticket resolution and subsequent root cause analysis while problem solving using Salesforce and other internal systems
• Monitor an existing support portal dashboard to oversee tickets, response times, and other measurable KPIs
• Address key questions that sales teams may have during the course of a deal cycle while processing deals
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6 months – 1 year of relevant customer service experience
• Strong knowledge of Excel data manipulation with the ability to quickly merge, filter, and reorder data using VLOOKUP, and pivot tables
• Attention to detail, data entry, and the ability to synthesize multiple sources of information to developer clear guidance
• Ability to be a self-starter in a growing, fast paced environment