Order Management Manager
Our client is a popular accessories brand creating the latest eyewear for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, fashion-forward, and edgy designs, you can effortlessly complete any cool, stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of order fulfillment for customers and direct reports. You would also be responsible for analyzing customer supply-chain issues and working with cross-functional teams.
• Oversee all aspects of order fulfillment for customers and direct reports and ensure all orders ship in-full and on-time
• Evaluate customer supply-chain issues and deductions and provide recommendations to carriers and distribution facilities
• Lead service requirements to ensure integrity of data throughout the system in partnership with EDI and IT teams
• Analyze and research chargeback and return issues and drive improvement to achieve compliance benchmarks
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including sales to implement strategic customer order requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8-10 years’ experience, preferably in a Wholesale, eComm, or Retail environment
• Knowledge of EDI transactions, ERP systems, and logistics systems