Order Management Specialist
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would support inventory management and oversee inventory by product, category, and item level. You would also be responsible for all aspects of developing, reconciling, and tracking inventory, including purchase order and distribution.
• Develop style and product level purchase orders, manage inventory tracking reporting, and track purchase orders for in-season activities
• Oversee accurate receipt forecasts for assigned divisions and departments and work with GIS for timely and accurate data management
• Direct the successful development and tracking of inventory related to PO creation, PO tracking, and PO reconciliation
• Perform data analysis across multiple sources to develop one comprehensive view to inventory; analyze and share inventory purchases compared to plan
• Report inventory open to buy for in-season activities; identify and present risks and opportunities; provide strategic recommendations
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive results, share best practices, and develop strategic plans
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2+ years’ inventory management or related retail experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel