Order Management Support Specialist
Our client in the outdoor apparel and footwear industry seeks two order management support specialists for 5 month contracts that could convert or extend.
This temp position will help support requests from internal and external Partners that come into the area per call, email, fax. This role will also process defective return requests according to policies from Partners.
The Partner Services team is responsible for all facets of sales operations support and order management functions. The team provides outstanding customer service to partners by accurately processing orders, timely and professional follow-up and over fulfillment of customers’ needs to ensure ongoing satisfaction.
• Primary contact for incoming partner support calls regarding phone orders, order changes, return authorizations & warranties, product information, and availability.
• Provide courteous and professional service to internal and external customers.
• Act as a liaison between partners, sales, and other departments as required to meet account goals and directives.
• Respond to general questions and resolve a diverse range of issues involving pricing, product usage and care, transportations, and product delivery.
• Utilize established guidelines to decide how to best fulfill orders.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Contribute to an environment of trust and mutual respect.
• Maintain a strong commitment to teamwork and concern for others.
• Seek growth and learning opportunities
• Use effective communication and listening skills.
• Demonstrate personal accountability and integrity.
• High school diploma or equivalent; B.A. or B.S. preferred.
• Customer service experience; has knowledge of commonly used customer service concepts, practices and procedures.
• Exceptional communications skills: clear and articulate in both verbal and written form.
• Able to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
• Attention to detail and high regard for follow-through.
• Ability to multi-task using a computer, telephone, and with competing demands.
• Positively adapt to change and shifting priorities and directives
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• SAP Experience preferred
• Problem solving skills
• MS Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook experience
• Desire and ability to contribute to and enhance company's unique culture, philosophy and core values