Title: Order Specialist
Location: Burlington, NJ
Duration: Fulltime/ Perm
Rate: Up to $16/hr
ABOUT THE ROLE:
If you have strong Excel skills and are experienced in performing v-lookups and pivot tables , and you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join our client's team as an Order Specialist today! Strong Excel skills and a background in any of the following may make you a strong candidate: Customer Service, Data Management, Data Processing, Office Administration, Materials Coordinator, Procurement Specialist, Data Analyst, Administrative Assistant, Purchasing Coordinator, Order Processing, Logistics Specialist, and/or Business Operations Coordination.
As an Order Specialist, you’ll be responsible for
- purchase order coordination and management
- analyzing and inputting data, solving problems, and collaborating with business partners.
- Ensure order details are communicated promptly and accurately
- You will support the Merchant/Buying team by efficiently compiling necessary purchase information, ensuring accurate and prompt purchase order issuance to vendors.
- Secure quality purchases in a timely fashion in support of sales to drive positive results.
Order Specialist Responsibilities:
Use Excel functions and formulas including v-lookups and pivot tables to Identify and interpret data and patterns on orders, correcting inaccuracies when applicable.
Manage and modify order spreadsheets to seamlessly prepare and upload order requests.
Efficient, accurate and prompt creation of purchase orders for our new merchandise.
Identify areas of opportunity to improve order execution process and recommend solutions.
Candidates must have:
Strong Excel experience, including formulas, v-lookup, pivot tables, data combination and data validation.
A high school diploma.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!