Organic Beauty Product Development Director
Our client is a growing company presenting the latest beauty must-haves. With their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for coordinating the various stages involved in the planning, development, and launch of the brand’s new clean and natural beauty lines.
• Oversee multiple projects from inception to product launch and post launch issues resolution and ensure team’s adherence to deliverables at every stage in the process
• Maintain product development timelines and work directly with the product development team to track project progress
• Conduct competitive trend and technology research, lead product direction, and negotiate costs with factories to ensure cost structure meets margin goals
• Manage the QA/QC process, test protocols, and conduct performance, stability and preservative efficacy studies of the new products
• Oversee sales samples, pull necessary items for sales presentations, and conduct first production audits on new products
• Ensure timely and accurate item set-up of item points, including product dimensions, packaging dimensions, and product materials
• Serve as the key contact for product related questions received by the client services team and ensure specs are precise, timelines are tracked, and deadlines are achieved
• 10 years’ product development experience
• 3+ years’ clean and natural formulation experience
• Experience with clean, natural, and organic products
• Strong customer service experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite