Package Designer- Beauty
Looking for a strong multidisciplinary designer who has experience across multiple platforms, including branding and packaging.
Seeking strong independent multidisciplinary designer who can multi-task across various functions: branding, packaging, POP, e-comm, image creation and management. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing the design, design production process, maintaining creative archives and interfacing with other departments on various projects.
• Branding and graphic design across various mediums: packaging, merchandising, digital needs
• Required: strong project management skills. Must be able to manage own projects and timing
• Design primary and secondary packaging
• Design all POP merchandising and displays
• Oversee production of art from designs to final printed product
• Work with vendors to create prototypes and comps
• Direct and manage retouching with agencies
• Review and approve all color submissions on primary, secondary packaging and display art.
• Maintain archives or packaging, art and photos.
• Create and manage digital library of images for e-commerce needs
• Manage and set up photoshoots for various needs
• Prepare sales meeting materials and in house meeting materials (boards, display comps, printouts, etc)
• Strong typography and design skills
• Optional: travel for press runs as needed
• Bachelor’s degree: graphic design or packaging design
• 8+ years experience
• Professional computer skills required; MAC platforms, Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage projects and timelines
• Must be flexible and work as a team
• Management skills for directing auxiliary teams, i.e. photographers, studios, modelmakers, display vendors required
• Press approval experience a plus