Our client is an iconic company creating the latest groundbreaking must-haves. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
Packaging Designer Overview:
As the Packaging Designer, you will create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements.
Packaging Designer Responsibilities:
• Create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements?
• Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design?and apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction and iconography for all projects?
• Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy?
• Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process?and ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design?
• Create production-ready templated design and identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery?
Packaging Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in the design field
• 5+ years of related industry experience?
• Packaging, production, product design knowledge and press-ready design experience
• Portfolio demonstrates packaging, branding, production artwork with an aesthetic relevant to the industry?
• Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software?