Package Development Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skin care, hair care, and makeup must-haves. With their cool, refreshing, and innovative approach, you can enjoy a relaxing spa experience any time at home.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the technical and creative package development to create cutting-edge packages. You would also be responsible for reviewing primary package technical drawings and developing technical packaging specifications.
• Direct technical and creative package development to create cutting-edge, innovative packages and achieve the highest quality standards
• Evaluate and approve primary package technical drawings and provide feedback for single and multi-part assemblies
• Develop technical packaging specifications, including fill and assembly instructions; resolve any issues that may arise during development
• Source packaging for new launches with suppliers, remain current of emerging industry trends and designs, and improve processes continually
• Provide technical and creative secondary package expertise and lead the development and delivery of secondary packaging, including holiday gift programs
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ package development experience
• Track record of developing and launching packages
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."