Our client, a start-up in the food and beverage industry is looking for two Product Development/Production Associates to join their team! This ideal candidate must be highly analytical – be able to provide costing and pricing analysis, source packaging, have great Excel skills and will be working on placing orders for production.
This candidate will be facilitating all the details of packaging between the bottling facilities and dry good suppliers while driving the innovation for all their packaging.
- Build vendor relationships, negotiate pricing, ensuring all goods and production is kept to schedule.
- Test new packaging and ensure quality control
- Work closely with the logistics and operations teams in order to ensure proper storage and transportation of dry goods
- Send quarterly projections to suppliers
- Travel within California to meet with suppliers as needed (once a month)
- 2-3 years of experience in sourcing or product development
- Experience in negotiating pricing and maintaining vendor relationships
- An eye for industry trends and an insightful input in terms of packaging
- Wine industry experience preferred, but not needed
- A self-started and a drive to grow the brand and company.
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”