Our client is an iconic company creating the latest groundbreaking must-haves. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Packaging Designer, you would create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements.
• Create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements
• Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design and apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction and iconography for all projects
• Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy
• Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process and ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design
• Create production-ready templated design and identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in the design field
• 5+ years of related industry experience
• Packaging, production, product design knowledge and press-ready design experience
• Portfolio demonstrates packaging, branding, production artwork with an aesthetic relevant to the industry
• Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software