Our client is one of the world’s largest and most recognizable cosmetics and beauty companies dedicated to making women feel and believe in their beauty. They are richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique and responds to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world. Their modern, bright and cool offices located in the heart of NYC are inspirational, even in the world of beauty.
In this onsite freelance role, you will be designing packaging labels for skincare products.
Oversee production of art from designs to final printed product
• Manage 3D comps with outside vendors for presentation to Marketing
• Collaborate as a team member with Technical Packaging and New Product Development
• Work with Development to create product launches maintaining product vision
• Interact with Development to meet scheduling requirements
• Color match substrates for launches and phase-ins
• Review and approve all color submissions on primary, secondary packaging and display art -- keep archives
· BFA or MFA in Package Design or related field
· Strong MAC skills with extensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and general knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
· Strong design skill set with high sensitivity to typography and layout
· Must have experience in branding and packaging design