Our client is an iconic fragrance brand creating the most beautiful scents for trendsetters across the world. Their innovative, classic, and high-quality approach create the most luxurious experiences.
In this position, you would be overseeing all aspects of fragrance packaging from initial concept designs to photography briefs for photo shoots, retouching, and production of mechanicals.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, editing, and production for seasonal collections
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, including the marketing team for design strategy, to execute packaging and ensure design specifications are achieved
• 2+ years’ packaging design and mechanicals experience in beauty, fragrance, or luxury goods
• In-house background with strong communication skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite