Note: This position is located on Long Island
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating the latest home décor accessories and accent furniture. Their innovative, on-trend, and eco-friendly designs present optimal organization and design solutions to make your home effortlessly functional and relaxing.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creating artwork, and inserting designs using existing artwork.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
• Packaging design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite