Graphic Designer – Branding/Licensing/Product Development-Packaging
We are currently seeking a full-time Graphic / Package Designer to join our team. Our company designs & develops many products in-house including Picture Frames, Slippers, RC Toys, Consumer Electronics, and Home-Goods, just to name a few. Although our company has a broad range of products, this position is for our electronics department. We are looking for a designer that has knowledge of todays latest tech trends. This is a very fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and organization are very important qualities that we will be looking for. Applications will not be considered without a link to your portfolio or attached samples of work.
• Execute the entire design process from research/development through design and sample review.
• Ability to take a project from start to finish while managing other assignments at the same time
. • Create/maintain product and packaging specs for your jobs.
• Send initial, revised, and final spec packages to overseas offices in timely manner. • Send clear and comprehensive comments on production and pre-production samples in a timely manner.
• Communicate daily with overseas factories to resolve issues.
• Attend and take notes during design reviews.
• Manage production of product catalog, catalog production staff and photography as well as all print-ad and marketing materials
. • Demonstrate visible leadership at the team and division level, and initiate the opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Knowledge of basic Adobe Suite programs and Mac OS
. • Strong knowledge of product development and technical spec procedures. • Minimum of 4 years of professional experience, but portfolios can speak for themselves.
• Good verbal and written communication skill required.