Packaging Designer - temp to hire
Our client, a renowned boutique design firm is currently seeking a versatile and talented Graphic Designer with experience in packaging and print. This is a temp to hire opportunity that starts within two weeks.
As part of the team this person will assist the Creative Lead, Creative Director and/or Executive Creative Director with all phases of work including research, concept exploration, design development and finalization. They are responsible for creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity.
• Experience with consumer packaging – Specifically food, beverage, home care products, e.g., packaging you would find in a grocery store, not focused on cosmetics, electronics, toys and entertainment
• Research and Strategy
• Identity Design
• Brand Systems (Architecture, Guidelines, Extensions)
• Environmental Design (Signage, Retail Graphics/POS, Trade Shows)
• A self-starter with a degree in graphic design or illustration
• 2-5 years experience working as a graphic designer
• Very well versed in the print space is key
• Extremely proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Working knowledge of pre-press and production
• Strong typography and hand skills are also required
• Works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, and is a team player
Send your portfolio today!