Packaging Development Assistant
Our client creates, manufactures and delivers packaging solutions and promotional gifts for clients all around the world. Their innovative and ethical approach makes them one of the leading suppliers for beverage, beauty, fashion and food brands. They have offices in France, UK, Scotland, Spain, USA, Brazil, Peru, China, Singapore, Dubai and now the USA.
This is a terrific opportunity for a recent grad who's hungry for an opportunity with an interest in global luxury industries.You will be the 2nd USA hire supporting a General Manager, North America. MUST BE comfortable working on a team of 2 in NYC (this is out of a zen co-working space in Midtown).
This role is equal parts Operations and Administrative requiring attention to detail, professional poise, and the flexibility to also be packing boxes, writing labels and shipping items throughout the day.
- Review briefs and estimates, evaluate cost, develop quotes, and create sample requests to designers and developers
- Communicate and follow-up with clients on technical specifications and share accurate specs with purchasing
- Lead shipment management, assist with presentations, visit clients, prepare displays, and manage catering
- Ensure the construction, design, and assembly provide cost effective solutions and the best quality and function
- Send packages and samples to clients and internal teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years' experience
- Positive, roll-up-your sleeves attitude; quick learner; proactive; punctual; strong follow-up; effective listening & communication; people-oriented
- Prior experience or interest in print processes/specs, packaging development, and creative trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite