Our client is a well-known, high-end and revolutionary skincare line. Their advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products are perfect for any skin type. This global brand is highly regarded and at the top of their game. With a refreshingly inclusive and extremely collaborative company culture, they welcome fresh ideas with open minds.
In this role you will be responsible to develop primary and secondary packaging for specific product launches as determined by management. This position may be required to source and develop, work with the design concept, development, through production validation.
• Key contact on all packaging (primary, secondary, shippers/corrugate in development and re-development
• Source packaging, attain samples and pricing and manage the approval process with all parties (internal as well as external contractors/manufacturers)
• Develop CAD and Solid Works drawings of primary and secondary components
• Develop specification sheets for all components for each project
• Approve custom tooling and components for plastic and metal components
• Coordinate draw downs, mock ups, proofs and pricing from suppliers