Creative Services Jobs
Packaging Graphic Designer | MUST HAVE BEAUTY
Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Product/Graphic Designer Overview:
As a Packaging Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various projects including Production, Packaging, Print, POP Displays, and digital.
Product/Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
- Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
- Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
- Concept new packaging designs to final execution ensuring compatibility and presentation with products
- Provide design, innovation and improve packaging designs to improve consumer experience, improve shelf presence, and minimizing costs
- Assist in the development of new and improve existing products to exceed consumer’s expectations
- Create 3D models for testing and evaluation
- Identify and present trends in beauty packaging to Product Development
- Sketch concepts, submitting concepts with parts list and costing to actualize concepts to final product
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, (iMovie preferred)
- Experience with CPG and/or beauty companies preferred
- PDP experience preferred
- Passion about the beauty and fashion industries on a global scale a plus!
To be considered for the Product/Graphic Designer role, please send resumes, samples/ link and 1-2 lines of why you feel you would be a great Product/Graphic Designer for this team!