Packaging Production Artist
Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing designs for primary and secondary packaging, line extensions, dielines, mechanicals, production and hand comps.
• Produce high-quality packaging designs for technical specifications and content; manipulate and create designs for size and other variances
• Develop 3D images and renderings; present concepts and alternate design versions on a per project basis
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
• 5+ years’ experience as a Production Artist in consumer packaged goods, ideally in beauty
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite