Packaging Production Artist
Our client is a specialty retailer creating popular gourmet teas and accessories to enjoy all year round. With their natural, diverse, and high-quality teas, you can enjoy every sip in pure relaxation.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creating artwork, and inserting designs using existing artwork.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
• Proven packaging design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite