Packaging Production Artist
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled design,development, and production solutions for a diverse portfolio of beauty brands.Their revolutionary, technologically-advanced, and collaborative approachcreates groundbreaking products across the globe.
In thisposition, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creatingartwork, and inserting designs using existing artwork.
• Manage allaspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards,product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement designspecifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight,and retail packaging
• Test, analyze,and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness;follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockuppackaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising,and management
• Liaise withvarious cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, andmerchandising
• Bachelor’s degreein packaging design or related field
• Proven packagingdesign experience
• Proficient withAdobe Creative Suite