Paid Advertising Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
As the Paid Advertising Manager, you would be responsible for creating campaign recommendations to drive awareness of brands with new and existing clients and managing single-brand co-op, multi-brand co-op, and brand awareness campaigns.
• Create campaign recommendations to drive awareness of brands with new and existing clients and manage single-brand co-op, multi-brand co-op, and brand awareness campaigns
• Partner with internal teams to request creative assets, check proofs, ensure products are compliant in Canada and confirm creative meets required specs
• Launch campaigns with agency partners, sharing briefs with goals, timing, landing page and KPIs and set up targeting needs with analytics, test control analysis, tracking, and QA link strategies
• Ensure creative and targeting strategies are in place across paid advertising channels, including paid social, display, affiliate, paid search, and new channels
• Analyze program performance to goals, sharing insights and go-forward recommendations and optimize targeting, creative, frequency, channels and tactics to meet goals
• Manage internal workflow process and campaign delivery milestones with Brand Marketing and external agencies
• 3-4 years’ relevant experience, with a strong digital media planning and activation background
• Strong knowledge of Programmatic Display and Paid Social activation best practices
• Strong creative instincts and best practices to help drive brand KPIs
• Knowledge of current media advertising landscape and a passion for marketing
• Experience with media platforms, terms and tools