Paid Media Manager
Our client is a premier creative agency presenting cutting-edge digital solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and groundbreaking approach creates unsurpassed experiences to drive businesses like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of paid campaigns, including research, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, and optimizing. You would also be responsible for engaging and empowering social audiences.
• Oversee all aspects of paid campaigns, including research, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, and optimizing
• Manage and maintain media budgets for social media ad placements and establish media ad spend mix
• Create social media brand stories for client pitches in partnership with the business development team and pitch new revenue-generating analytics opportunities to existing and potential clients
• Evaluate current systems and procedures and implement new, innovative methodologies, techniques and services
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA in marketing or related field preferred
• 4+ years’ data analysis experience
• Agency-side social analytics experience working with brand pages with millions of fans