Paid Media Manager
Our client is a renowned digital marketing agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for customer acquisition and retention like no other. Based in the heart of Atlanta, their groundbreaking, modern, and on-trend approach is building brands across e-commerce, retail, and travel.
As the Paid Media Manager, you would be responsible for planning, developing, executing, reporting and tracking paid search and paid social channels.
• Create and execute key client paid search and paid social media strategies and plans and write creative copy for paid search and social media campaign ads
• Manage and optimize campaigns on-time and within budget on major platforms, including Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing
• Prepare optimization reports and bid recommendations based upon key campaign metrics, including CTR, conversion rate, and ROI/margin
• Handle media buying and associated engine account setup and write detailed analysis documents to trend campaign performance
• Explore and recommend new and innovative creative paid media solutions and analyze results, make recommendations for future campaigns, and deliver relevant reports to client team
• Produce strategic planning documents, and competitive analyses as well as internal and client presentations
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
• 2+ years’ SEM and/or paid social buying and planning experience
• Internet or interactive advertising agency background a plus
• Experience managing ROI/margin driven campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Adcenter, Facebook and various 2nd Tier Engines
• Fluent in Adwords Editor, Bing Adcenter, Facebook Power Editor, and the Microsoft Suite