Paid Search Analyst SEM
Our client is an iconic high-end fashion retailer, offering apparel, accessories, shoes, and beauty must-haves. Their contemporary, on trend, and chic approach establishes the retailer as a destination for the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the performance optimization of the website and SEM program, including paid search campaigns, shopping campaigns, and shopping feed management. You would also be responsible for campaign performance and reporting and provide strategic recommendations.
• Direct paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific ROI objectives are achieved
• Manage keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, and landing page selection/optimization
• Maintain alignment with promotional calendar and monitor ad copy and spend remains aligned with site wide objectives
• Generate reporting on all levels of data, such as keyword, campaign ROI, and KPI metrics; present high-level trend data
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners, including buying/merchandising, agency, and search engines
• Communicate with merchant teams to identify opportunities and provide key learning for each family of business
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ paid search marketing experience as a coordinator or campaign manager
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint; experience with a paid search management platform
• Experience with Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Google Shopping, and Dynamic Search Ads a plus