Paid Search and Social Strategist
Our client is a well-known advertising agency, specializing in campaign development, media, and brand strategy for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their highly strategic, customized, and dynamic approach presents one-of-a-kind creative solutions.
As the Paid Search and Social Specialist, you would be responsible for leading paid search strategy, execution, and workflows and ensuring clients’ objectives are achieved.
• Lead the paid search strategy, execution, and workflows and ensure clients’ objectives are achieved and quality levels are maintained
• Evaluate data analyses for clients, including target audience recommendations and timelines and oversee daily management of paid search campaigns including keyword research, testing, ad copy creation and campaign analysis
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Liaise with the communications team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches; oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• 1+ years’ paid search marketing experience
• Experience managing the day to day of several paid search accounts